Thursday, April 5, 2012
Coloring Easter Eggs
Today I colored Easter eggs with Mary and Rebecca. It was so much fun. They had never colored Easter eggs before! Wow! My favorite Easter colors were dusty rose, sunset, hot pink, and turquoise. My grandma helped us with the food coloring. She is so nice! We ate popcorn snacks, fruit, and jelly beans, goldfish, and popsicles, and drank gatorade and propel. Then Skyler came over and we jumped in the jumpy house. Then Chase, McKayden, and Ava came to play. We played the wii and jumped in the jumpy house again. Then me and grandma went to the store to buy a new swimming suit. It was a little small, so we took it back to get a different size, but ended up keeping the same size. Oh well, I'll get a new one when I grow out of this one. It's super cute! I can't wait to swim in it. It's been a long day. I just took a bath and got all ready for bed. I can't wait for a new day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

THIS BLOG IS AWESOME
ReplyDelete